The RULER Approach is now a part of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, formerly Yale's Health, Emotion, and Behavior Laboratory. Check back within the coming months for a brand new website.
“It can help you understand yourself better. If you have a lot of feelings on your chest you can write them down during [program lessons] and revive yourself.”
~ 4TH GRADE STUDENT
Our workshops provide an overview of emotional literacy. Integrating professional development training and coaching, instructional practices and tools, and student learning activities, RULER workshops are a “mini” version of the complete training program. We offer half-day or full-day sessions.
- Introduction to Emotional Literacy
- Emotional Literacy for School Leaders
- The Anchors of Emotional Literacy
- The Feeling Words Curriculum
- Emotional Literacy for Families
- Emotional Literacy Refresher Course
To learn more about bringing The RULER Approach to your school or district, please contact us at email@example.com.